With numbered press buttons.
The all-in-one number manipulation ruler for early years numeracy.
Assists younger students to fast track their understanding of simple mathematic operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, using simple press down buttons.
In line with the Australian Level 1 and 2 curriculum.
There are a wide range of powerful and practical uses for the numerule, including:
• Number & Algebra
• Measurement & Geometry
• Statistics & Probability
Further uses of the Numerule:
• Measurement tool/30cm ruler.
• Explore basic number facts to 30.
• Investigate skip counting and number patterns.
• MAB measurement comparison and place value use.
• Introduce multiples, factors, prime and composite numbers.
• Helps to keep track of scores in any number of educational games.
Numerule Teachers Notes:
Click here to download the Teachers Notes