Counting & Sorting Bugs
Item No. KB2115
These Bugs are an ideal manipulative to use for sorting, classifying and logic puzzles.
The different attributes allow children to copy, continue and create patterns.
They have three attributes
- Size – small, medium and large
- Colour – red, blue, yellow, green, orange and purple
- Name – ladybird, butterfly, spider
This class set is suitable for up to six children to work on activities at the one time.
The activity cards offer a range tasks for children to complete independently or in small groups.
The different tasks come in two or three levels of difficulty.
- Identifying bugs with particular attributes
- Identifying bugs that do not have particular attributes
- Classifying using grids
- Sorting sets of bugs
- Language based, for example, ?this but not that?
- Copying & continuing patterns
- Venn diagrams
Each set includes
54 Ladybirds in 3 sizes and 6 colours
54 Butterflies in 3 sizes and 6 colours
54 Spiders in 3 sizes and 6 colours
26 Activity cards 180 x 140mm
Sturdy plastic storage case
$49.50 (Excl. GST)
Demonstrated by Dr Paul Swan