Write-on Boards & Magnetic Counters
An excellent resource to introduce children to different number concepts that help them develop number sense.
One side of the board has 8 ten frames.
These ten frames can used for:
- Partitioning activities – exploring different ways single digit numbers can be made
- Exploring the tens facts
- Modelling simple addition and subtraction problems
The reverse side of the board has a 1-120 number grid.
Using the magnetic counters and/or a dry erase marker children can:
- Skip count
- Identify odd and even numbers
- Recognize numbers before or after a number
- Investigate number sequences of multiples
Each set includes
2 Double-sided write-on boards 292 x 318mm
120 Magnetic foam counters 20mm diameter
Teacher’s Guide and References
|ACMNA005, ACMNA015, ACMNA030